Forbes unveils a world ranking of the most “female-friendly” companies on the occasion of International Women’s Rights Day.
On the occasion of International Women’s Day, March 8, the magazine Forbes and the market research firm Statista reveal their ranking of ‘female-friendly’ companies. To do this, the two entities conducted a survey of 85,000 women in 40 countries.
The respondents therefore rated their employers on various criteria: pay, pay gap, parental leave. The respondents also mentioned other companies in their respective industry. Results: Forbes and Statista were able to rank 300 companies by combining the recommendations and ratings of the women interviewed, taking into account the number of women present on boards of directors and in senior management positions.
The first French company in twenty-fourth place
On the podium of the best companies “female friendly”so we find:
- The Hershey Companyan American agri-food company specializing in the production of confectionery.
- Southwest Airlinesan American airline cheap†
- Miele Groupa German company that manufactures household appliances.
You have to wait for the twenty-fourth place to find a French company: bioMerieuxspecialized in in vitro diagnostics, followed by the pharmaceutical group Laboratories Pierre Fabre† The cosmetics company Yves Rochers comes in in thirty-eighth as far as she’s concerned.
To discover the rest of the ranking, go to the website of Forbes†
- Is your employee pregnant (or does he want to become one)? As a reminder, here are his rights.
- Wage differences within companies: the first sanctions fall
- Distributor, leave, telecommuting: how to take menstruation into account in your company?