Gmail is the largest giant in the email service genre. With one Gmail account, you can access multiple platforms, namely Google Docs, Drive, Google Calendar and many more.
Not only this, you can add events to the calendar or share your documents with one free Gmail account.
But to access everything, you must first log into your Gmail account. It has to be done the right way.
Let’s take a look at the proper ways to sign in to Gmail
How to login to the Gmail email account?
Part A: Logging in to Gmail on Mobile Device
Once you sign in to Gmail from your mobile device, you will be signed in automatically until you delete your mobile app. But if you’ve signed out of your app or deleted your email app, here’s how to sign back in to your Gmail account.
- First, open the Gmail app or Mail app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. (If you don’t have the app, you can download it from the App Store)
- Click On “login” from the bottom of the screen.
- If you have already configured a Gmail account on your mobile device and you are no longer adding an account to the list, click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen and click “Add another account”.
- Next, select “google” from the options
- Cto lick “Get on” to allow Google access to your account.
- Enter your email or phone number that is associated with the Gmail account.
- Select “remember me” if you want to log into your Gmail account on your device for future use.
Part B: Log in to Gmail from your computer/Mac
To sign in to Gmail on your Mac or computer, all you need is the following:
- Visit the official Gmail login webpage
- Noh click on the “login” knob
- type in your Gmail account email address or mobile number.
- type in your Gmail account password
- Click on “Remember password” to stay logged in.
These two methods allow you to login to your Gmail account from apps and browsers, but sometimes technical issues and other causes prevent you from login by causing Gmail login issues. So, to tackle the Gmail login problems, read to the end.
Troubleshoot Gmail Signing In
To fix the Gmail login errors, you must first understand the cause and fix it from the root. Here are some troubleshooting tips to fix the Gmail sign-in issues.
- Check your device’s network connection and resolve any router issues.
- Clear your browser history, cookies and cache to resolve the browser conflicts.
- Temporarily disable your security programs, such as firewalls, Windows Defender, and third-party antivirus.
- Reset your Gmail account password using these steps:
- Go to the Gmail password recovery page
- Choose your recovery method between email address and phone number.
- Enter the verification code you receive on your email or mobile.
- Create a new password for your account and retype it to confirm it.
There are several other email services and if you need help with their login steps, check out the list of services provided:
GMX email login
Mediacom webmail login
cox webmail login
Frontier email login
Verizon Email Login