The market is full of email clients and Zoho Mail is leading the way with exceptional features and high-quality encryption. With the shooting popularity of Zoho mail services, more and more people are associating with the customer for an available ultimate range of free features.
With 15 million active users, Zoho is celebrating a massive database, and the number is steadily increasing. Thousands of new users register on Zoho every day, but they often look for a guide that can help them understand the basics such as Zoho email signup, signup and other related aspects. Therefore, here we provide a guide that illustrates proper Zoho email account login, create new email account and deal with unexpected situations.
Let’s start with,
Some of Zoho Mail’s Most Attractive Features
- It supports protocols such as POP3, IMAP and SMTP protocols so it can be used to send messages using various interfaces of Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail and more.
- The Zoho mail app is available for both Android and iOS users and supports all the features available with the web interface.
- Email retention is available for up to 365 days.
- The 5GB storage space is offered for free with 5 mailboxes. You also get 1 GB of cloud storage.
- No ads are included.
- It offers tailor-made email services for special business requirements.
- You can add comments to emails.
- For professional users, there is an option available to create a business domain to create a custom email address.
- Zoho customer support is available 24/7 to assist users with issues.
Run Zoho Mail Login
Step 1: To get started, you must first launch your browser under Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari and access the Zoho mail login page using the search bar at the top.
Step 2: Click on the To register button on the login webpage to start the process.
Step 3: On the prompt screen, first enter your Zoho Mail username, which should contain the domain name. It looks like: [email protected] Click on the “Next one’ button to continue.
Step 4: After entering the username, the option to enter the password will appear. Make sure to enter the correct password, taking into account CAPS Lock, as the field is case sensitive.
Step 5: Click on the To register to complete the sign-up process and access the contents of your Zoho email inbox.
That’s all! Logging in to your Zoho Mail account is that easy.
Haven’t created a Zoho Mail account yet? You must be missing a lot. But it’s never too late to do good. So let’s not waste any more time and go through the steps together to create a new Zoho Mail account.
Run Zoho Mail Signup Process
To register on Zoho Mail, you need to follow the steps below:
Note: Make sure to keep track of recovery information and other important details like username and password
Step 1: From your browser, go to the https://www.zoho.com/ webpage and click on the “free sign-up” button in the top right corner.
Step 2: In the first text field, enter the email ID you want to use for sending and receiving emails with your Zoho email account. When creating your email address, make sure to use only 6-30 characters, but you can use letters, numbers, underscores, and periods.
Step 3: Type in the password you want to keep to protect your account from unauthorized access and cyber criminals. It is a critical measure to ensure the security of your account and the data stored in it, so be sure to use a complex combination of at least eight alphanumeric characters.
Step 4: Next, you need to link your mobile number to your Zoho Mail account to intensify the security of your Zoho Mail account. With the mobile number, you can recover your forgotten password and enable the double-layer authentication required to combat the Zoho mail login problems.
How to Change Zoho Mail Login Password
Changing your Zoho email password regularly is the most important measure you should take to prevent unwanted cyber threats. These are the steps required to change Zoho mail password without any hassle.
Step 1: Start by logging into your Zoho email account with the correct username and password.
Step 2: Click on the “My bill” by clicking on the Avatar.
Step 3: You will then be redirected to the dashboard where you can access all Zoho email accounts you currently have under the “My email addresses†
Step 4: Click on the Security option in the menu on the left and click on the “Passwords” option.
Step 5: Click on the “change Password” that appears on your screen.
Step 6: To run the process, you need your Current password first and then type the new password† Make sure to enter the new password in the “confirm new Password” field. Finally, click on the “change Password” button and your account can now be accessed via the new Zoho email password.
How to recover your forgotten Zoho Mail password
The inaccessibility of the Zoho mail account can be fixed by resetting the forgotten or lost account password. If you can’t remember your last password, follow the steps below and reset it.
Step 1: Tap the “Forgot your password” option link from the Zoho mail login webpage.
Step 2: Type in your Zoho email address and then enter your mobile number to get the verification code.
Step 3: Enter the Captcha code to prove you are human and not a bot.
Step 4: Enter your last password if you can remember it. If you don’t remember, click on the “Continue to reset the password” option.
Step 5: Enter your mobile number to verify your identity using the verification code you receive on your phone. Click “Send OTP” to receive the OTP.
Step 6: Enter the OTP on the requested screen, then create and re-enter a new password to complete the reset process. And then click on “change Password” to set the new password.
Solving the Zoho Mail login issues
Zoho mail login issues are the most perplexing errors that should be removed immediately to prevent them from preventing you from sending and receiving messages using your Zoho mail account.
Check out some of the common tips for troubleshooting Zoho email login issues.
- Make sure to enter the login details namely username and password. Check for CAPS LOCK and NUM LOCK to make sure you are using the correct case when entering your password.
- Check if the server is down or crashed. If you are unable to access Zoho Mail login web page, then you need to use sites like https://downdetector.com/ to check the server status of Zoho mail service.
- Reinstall or update the Zoho mail app. This is the best way to fix Zoho login issues while using it on your mobile device.
- Check the Internet connection and resolve the related issues by turning on and off the router, modem, and other equipment that controls your Internet stream.
- If you are unable to access your Zoho Mail account, make sure the firewall is turned off as security programs are likely to interfere with web-based services such as Zoho Mail.
- Restart your device as this is the simplest yet most effective way to deal with login errors. After that, login to your Zoho email account and check for improvements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is Zoho Mail better than Gmail?
answer: Zoho Mail is one of the webmail services that you can use instead of or in addition to Gmail.
Zoho Mail is more complete than Gmail in some ways, and its integration with Zoho’s other business apps makes it a better choice for businesses using these apps.
However, Gmail is more popular, so it’s easier to find help if you have questions about it.
Q2: How do I use Zoho Mail for free?
answer: You can use Zoho Mail for free. There are no obligations attached. You get a free email account with 5 GB inbox storage and a calendar.
You can always upgrade to a paid plan if you want more features.
Q3: How do I add a user to Zoho?
answer: Step 1: Go to the “Users tab†
Step 2: Click on the “Add user” button. A pop-up window will appear.
Step 3: To add a new user, enter the “first name”, “last name” and “email address” of the person you want to register.
Step 4: Select the desired group and role for the user from their respective drop-down menus.
Step 5: Click the Add User button at the bottom to save your changes.
Q4: How do I open Zoho in Gmail?
answer: You can access Zoho CRM from your Gmail page itself, just follow the steps below:
1) Login to Gmail
2) Click the “More” button on the left side of your screen.
3) Scroll down and click on “Zoho CRM”.
4) This will take you to a new window asking you to grant access to your Gmail account. Click on “Allow”
Q5: How do I open a Zoho email account?
answer: You can sign up for a free Zoho email account through your browser by going to register.zoho.com/iam/registerformail.hs and following the steps below:
Enter your first and last name in the appropriate fields.
Create your Zoho email address by typing your desired username in the ‘Username’ field (eg [email protected]). If your chosen username is already in use, Zoho will suggest alternatives.
Create a password for your account and a hint so you can recover it if you forget it. Click next.”
Add your mobile phone number to get a verification code from Zoho to confirm you are not a robot (you can also select “I don’t have a phone” to skip this step). Enter the code in the field provided and click “Next”.